An article co-authored by Encorus Group’s Joseph Lowry III, PE, and Sheila A. Ransbottom, PE has been published in the December 2018 issue of Roads & Bridges magazine. The article covers some points to remember when working with government set-asides, such as those for minority-owned, women-owned, and service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses. Check it out here!
- Fun Fact Friday: Computed Radiography vs Traditional Radiography
- Fun Fact Friday: What Are API Certifications and Why Are They Important?
- Fun Fact Friday: Non-Destructive Testing Methods for Steel Pipes
- Encorus Fall Family Picnic 2019
- Fun Fact Friday: Qualifications and Importance of Certified Welding Inspectors