Civil/Site Engineering Firm
Serving the U.S.
Encorus Group is one of the few certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) engineering firms that offer a full slate of services. Our decades of experience across a range of technical industries allow us to provide our clients with high-quality work and results.
Encorus Group’s Civil Engineers provide a full range of services related to site development, utility analysis and design, roadway design, stormwater management, and general civil engineering. We have the expertise to take a project from initial feasibility to concept development, and on to preliminary and final design. We develop innovative, efficient, and cost-effective solutions for our clients. Working closely with our in-house environmental and architectural experts, we consider all factors when preparing our engineering designs and use practical, cost-effective approaches to help our clients realize their project goals.
Civil Site Engineering Services
Encorus Group offers a variety of civil/site engineering services, including:
- Civil / Site Design: We have the certifications, capacity for analysis, design acumen, and knowledge required for projects involving underground fuel tanks, utility analysis and design, and more.
- Roadway Design: Our experience of working with municipal, state, and federal agencies facilitates modern, efficient designs.
- Stormwater Management: Encorus’s expertise in water management infrastructure is particularly valuable to government agencies that need comprehensive solutions for climate-driven challenges.
- Drainage Design: We specialize in innovative, efficient ways to solve drainage problems and design infrastructure that can respond to changes in use and growth patterns over time.
- Trail Design: Our site engineers excel at designing the vital infrastructure that underpins parks and trails while harmoniously fitting into natural landscapes.
- Infrastructure / Utility Design: We apply the lessons we’ve learned from successful projects across the country to continually improve the efficiency and responsiveness of our designs.