Whether the reason for your inspection is to meet federal regulations, perform risk mitigation for an insurance carrier, or to establish and maintain a high-quality mechanical integrity asset management program, our team can provide certified inspectors to meet your needs. Our Mechanical Integrity group has assisted clients like Praxair, Repsol Oil & Gas USA, Sonneborn, NOCO Energy Corp., and VanDeMark Chemical.
Certified Staff for Any Inspection
Encorus Group’s Mechanical Integrity team is comprised of full-time engineers and inspectors with decades of extensive experience in field inspection, data evaluation, fitness for service evaluations, and reporting. Our team has experience in a variety of industries, such as energy, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, and food processing. Encorus’s certified inspectors can provide above-ground and underground tank inspections, failure analysis, OSHA compliance, and other services vital to keeping your facility up to par and operating safely.
With decades of experience in multiple industries, Encorus Group offers a unique range of mechanical integrity inspection capabilities. We provide comprehensive project support, from design and site preparation to construction and opening day. We also help clients meet and maintain state and federal standards by performing on-site tank and welding inspections, devising risk abatement plans, and more. Our inspection services include the following:
- API 510/570/653 Inspections
- Steel Tank Institute SP001 Inspections
- Pennsylvania DEP Tank Inspections
- NACE Coatings Inspections/Specifications
- Certified Welding Inspector-CWI
- Repair Procedure Development
- API Risk Based Inspection Programs
- Fitness for Service/Failure Analysis
- Vendor Surveillance
- NYS DEC Chemical Bulk Storage Inspections
- NYS DEC Petroleum Bulk Storage
- EPA Spill Prevention Control/Countermeasure Plans
- Fabrication QA/QC-Vessels, Piping, Tanks, FRP
- P+ID Field Walk downs and Verification
- Pressure Relief and Vent System Design Basis
- Inspection Management Services
- Program Development/Turnaround Planning
Whatever your inspection needs, the Mechanical Integrity Inspection team at Encorus Group can offer better solutions to the toughest problems. Find out how partnering with Encorus can work for you. Request a free quote, or contact Keith Taylor, our Director of Mechanical Integrity, at 716.592.3980, ext. 143 or email@example.com.
We have the certifications.